Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mom & Fisher go out!

Fisher and I went on our first outing today besides a couple quick dinners with the fams. And out of all places for him to go, we went to a bridal shower! I think it was the first time that I actually got semi dressed up since we had him. It felt really good but of course 2 mins before we walked out the door he spit up all over my leg. I hope nobody noticed that I smelled like breast milk!
He's almost out of some of his 0-3 month clothes if you can't tell by the shirt. Luckily though all of the different brands vary in sizes so now we can move into the other 0-3 month stuff. It's like a whole new wardrobe but I think that his favorite outfit is just a diaper.

3 comments:

Missy said...

What a little man!! He looks just like Chris...I think I've said that before!?!?!
You look great Becca!! Wish we lived closer so I could see you guys more :( Miss you!!!

Jos said...

Doesn't it feel so good to get out and about and get dressed in something besides sweats when you've been home so much? He is seriously such a handsome little guy, and you look amazing...I knew you would!

Papa said...

He's got the hands of a quarterback, but I think,the way he looks, we should start thinking middle linebacker.