Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Pics

Since Fisher isn't quite 6 weeks old yet, there isn't a lot of activity to capture on camera to share with everyone. He pretty much eats, sleeps and poops. Although he is starting to smile which makes us very happy. I could stare at him all day just waiting to get that smile out of him!
We had visits from 3 of the grandparents and 1 great-grandpa this past weekend. It was great to see them all, we missed you Gigi!
I've resorted to sleeping on the couch these days because the swing is easier to have him sleep in with his spit ups. Chris gets some peaceful sleep with the bed all to himself since the dogs hang out with us downstairs. Chris is out of town this week which means that he is getting the best sleep he's had in awhile. He turned down my offer of calling him when Fisher wakes up to eat. I'm not sure why?!
So, here are a few pics just to keep everyone up to date.

1 comment:

Barb L said...

He's a sweetie....I'm so glad I got to see him again last weekend & hold him for a while! Keep up the blog....love watching him grow.