Friday, October 30, 2009

dear fisher

dear fisher,

One of the hardest things so far has been being away from you all day while I'm at work. I miss you and wish that I could have you there with me. It's even harder now that we put you to bed so early. It's not fair that I only get to spend a couple of hours with my favorite little person.
We started making you cry it out this week, not the easiest thing for us to do. Some nights are good and some not so good. You got up extra early this morning, which is why I'm writing this now. You didn't want to let me do much of my yoga video. . .
While we were letting you cry it out we had lots of visitors which kept us distracted from your crying. One of my best friends, Jess, came into town to meet you. It was so good to see her, I hope that she's always in your life! Mimi and Papa also came in to see you and the Brown's, but I think that you were the more successful visit of the weekend. I wish that they lived closer so you could spend more time with them.
So, this weekend while we don't have much going on, let's work on sleeping a little later so that we can too! But even as tired as I am at 4:00 am, I can't get mad when I see that precious face.

I love you,
Mom

P.S.-Some stats. Fisher was 15 lbs 12 oz at his 4 month appt last week and 25.5 inches long. He's getting so big! He was so happy at the doctor's office, just drooling and cooing away, barely making a peep when he got his shots.

No comments: