Monday, October 5, 2009

New Pics

I feel like I never really have anything to say, especially compared to some sister in laws I have! I need to try to keep up with them, so here I go.
A couple new things:
  • Fisher talks gibberish all the time now. He just lays on his mat, sticks his fist in his mouth and goes off. It's hilarious. I keep trying to catch it on video but it doesn't work out so well.
  • He is so alert, noticing everything around him-including Chopper. He smiles at Chopper and was petting him the other night but I don't think he knew what he was petting! Even a lady in Old Navy said that he was alert and you should always listen to strangers (she also said that he loved his mommy-that's me-so I believe everything she says).
  • We think he's going to skip crawling and go straight to walking because he hates "tummy time" but loves standing up with our help.
  • He poops & pees a lot-oh yea, and spits up a lot too
  • The monkey picture is his Halloween costume but someone switched out the pants with a bigger size and I can't find a store with the right size, so he might not be a monkey for Halloween. . . at least we got cute pics. Do you think they'll notice the drool?

More to come! Enjoy the pics








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate all the updates you do. I look at his pictures every day and I miss him so much! You and Chris really have a great baby. Love, Tina (Mimi)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures also. Even though I am close I love to see him in the pictures. I love the Monkey costume. Can we fix the pants

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures also. Even though I am close I love to see him in the pictures. I love the Monkey costume. Can we fix the pants