Friday, January 8, 2010

dear Fishboy



dear Fishboy,

2010 is officially in full swing-back to work, back to daycare. It felt like I was back at square one with leaving you after having 11 days straight with you. You must have had a new year's resolution to be even happier than you were in 2009 because you have been off the walls with shrieks, smiles, and laughter. Every day I get excited picking you up, knowing that you will be so happy to play and hang out. I truly love those couple hours after work more than any other of the day.
I want to make sure I remember every moment of you at this age. I have the worst memory so by me telling you, I'm really telling myself. Right now you are sitting up on your own for long periods of time, rolling around like crazy, and eating lots of cereal, fruits and veggies. You're starting to discover the sippy cup, but really you just bang it around more than drink from it. You love the song "Wheels on the bus go round and round" -I don't really know if that's the title of the song but work with me. When you are cranky in the car and I start to sing it you get so happy. I hope you remember all of the things on the bus like dogs, cats, dad's that just want beer, etc. It's truly a "special" bus. Growing up papa used to make up songs and sang them around my house and it looks like I"ve adopted that straight.
You're in love with Chopper right now, wanting to always touch him and grab his hair. We're lucky Chopper is a gentle dog since you're a little rough-just like a boy. We can now tell when you are pooping, it's so funny to see your face. It's usually while you're eating or in your jumpy thing.
The most important thing for you to know that is happening right now is that your dad and I fall in love with you more each day.
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Jos said...

You are going to be so thankful that you wrote these in a few weeks, months, and years from now! Thanks for sharing them...they are the sweetest. Miss you guys. :)