Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year

Fisher got to ring in the new year with the adults! We went to our friends house for a little get together and tried to keep him in his car seat sleeping upstairs. That lasted until about 11:00 and then he woke up and wanted to join the fun. It was fun to have him there to kiss at midnight.
Chris's aunt Holly got Fisher a really cool sled for Christmas, here he is trying it out in the house. We got a lot of snow today so maybe we'll try it out tomorrow! (it's really cold though. . . but I guess if my mom can run 3.1 miles in 9 degree weather I can pull my son around for 10 mins in 20 degree weather).
I just added a couple other random cute ones too. (the pics are all out of order but you can figure out which ones are which. . . i hope).

1 comment:

Tina said...

Happy New Year Fisher!!
We love you so much and miss you. We'll try to see you soon. Love, Mimi and Papa