Friday, January 29, 2010

dear fisher





dear fisher,

it's not ok to tackle other babies and shake them, even if you are bigger than them. you need to learn to play nice with other kids.

i love you,

mom


Today when I picked Fisher up from the sitter he was just sitting at the table with all of the other kids. He was in one of those chairs that attaches to the table so it looked like he was just hanging out with all the other kids. I had to do a double take just to recognize him. He was watching them all eat pizza with envy.
I was talking to Christine before leaving and she told me that Fisher tackled the other baby the other day and just laid on top of him and shook up up and down. I guess we shouldn't play so rough with him at home! When Christine was telling me the story one of the little girls said, "yea, they don't really get along." haha. I would love to see how these two 7 month olds interact. I bet it's pretty entertaining. But I hope that Fisher is nice to Ty because I really don't want to raise a bully!

These last couple days have been so great. Fisher is feeling a lot better so we have our happy baby back! He's been sleeping through the night really well again so we are all getting better sleep! Sleep is good . . .

No comments: