Saturday, January 9, 2010

rainforest & sleding

Here's some pics from the rainforest at the zoo and sleding in the backyard. The rainforest trip was more for Chris I think, we had been laying around the house over vacation a lot since we both were sick so we just needed to get out of the house. Fisher really wasn't too interested in much. He did notice the really big turtles and fish though :) We took the sled out in the backyard after work one day this week. He had a lot of fun! He loves the thrill of going fast, our new game is running through the parking lot in the shopping cart while I scream like it's so scary. He cracks up and I'm sure the people that see me think I'm crazy. Actually Chris did say that the little kids I passed tonight at Walmart were laughing at me. I should be embarrassed that I got laughed at by someone at our Walmart but I'm not for some reason. It kills two birds with one stone, it make Fisher laugh and it gets us inside quickly when it's cold.
This top pic is just because I think he looks cute in his little collared shirt.




No comments: